The Amber Craig Insurance Company
believes strongly in the protection of personal privacy and is committed to complying with the state and federal regulations that govern the collection and use of personal information. This notice explains to you how The Amber Craig Insurance Company handles and protects the information we collect.
The Amber Craig Insurance Company collects and uses customer information for legitimate business purposes.
The Amber Craig Insurance Company does not sell lists of our customers, nor do we disclose customer information to marketing companies.
The Amber Craig Insurance Company obtains non-public information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as information on applications or other related forms, which may include your name, address, age, and social security number.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, government agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies, attorneys, and financial institutions, such as your credit history, verification of employment, criminal history and net income.
- Information about your transactions with us such as policy coverage, premiums and payment history.
The Amber Craig Insurance Company does not disclose any non-public personal information about you or our former customers to anyone except as permitted by law.
- For example, providing information to industry regulators, to law enforcement agencies, for fraud prevention, to credit bureaus, and to third parties that assist us in processing the product or service you have requested.
- Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, to our Affiliates, so long as the information disclosed is Transaction and Experience Information: and
- To Affiliates and Nonaffiliated Third Parties to the extent necessary to process, obtain service, maintain, administer or enforce the service or product that you have requested we provide.
The Amber Craig Insurance Company protects the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
The Amber Craig Insurance Company restricts access to non-public personal information about you to our employees, and agents who need this information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Individual rights :
Web Privacy :
You have a right to review your personal information and to request that we correct, amend or delete the information on file.